JMD IT Megapolis – Realsta Infratech
While India is on its way to make breakthrough achievements in the software industry and on the verge of becoming the software superpower of the world, Gurgaon has emerged as one of the top IT and corporate epicenters of the country. The city of Gurgaon is potentially one of the most important destinations for the biggest names in IT, ITES and Corporate sector. Such repute also commands for equivalent stature office space in Gurgaon. The JMD group has brought the JMD Megapolis to Gurgaon, an elegant, suave and strategically designed office to meet the modern age corporate worker’s needs. Built over a huge area of 11 acres of land, the JMD Megapolis is going to house all sorts of luxurious amenities and retail and recreational spots to liven up the work space from a dull compartmentalized space. This property can be easily termed as architectural poetry as every nook and corner drips of finesse and excellent craftsmanship of the best of architects from India and Singapore.
Site Area : 10,025 Acres
Total Permissible Area : 9,57,091.452 sq.ft.
No. of Storeys : 13
STUCTURE 3 LAVEL
Foundation : Compete R.C.C foundation
Super Structure : R.C.C controlled concrete framed structure
– Colorful polished granite/marble flooring.
– Polished granite/marble permanent cladding on external surfaces of Units.
– Decorative aluminium curtain wall with imported bronze grey tinted reflective tough ened glass in floors.
– Aluminium windows/glazing with clear toughened glass for Units.
– Stainless steel handrail with transparent polycarbonate sheet stair railing atrium.
– Perforated aluminium lineal false ceiling in public areas.
AIR – CONDITIONING
– Centrally air-conditioned Units/other area with year round environmental control.
– 100% electrical back up for HVAC systems.
– Basements mechanically ventilated.
– 100% back-up with copper wiring distribution.
– Sophisticated fire protechtion system comprising hydrants, sprinklers, automatic fire detection and alarm system.
– Passengers and service elevators as per Architectural requirement.